Sacred Heart Catholic School - magazine drive thru Great American Opp. -Magazines can be purchased online at http://www.gaschoolstore.com -account #2496834 This is a very profitable fundraiser for Sacred Heart. We will receive 40% profit from each subscription or CD ordered. Magazines can be purchased on line at any time during the school year.
Library Guide Lines
- Overdue fines are $.05 per school day on 2 week check-outs, High School Library
$.05 per school day on a 1 week check period for Elementary Library
- Internet is available on the computers in the libraries .
- But, practice safe surfing . . . follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Use Nettrekker for online research
- Use the computers for word processing projects.
- Use the library catalog on the PC computers.
Limit your printing to 4 sheets, front/back, or pay $.25 for more.
- Do not bring food or drinks into the library.
- Return books to the drop box in High School hall or circulation desk, In the Elementary Library
place books on the table right inside doorway.
- If the librarian is not present to scan your book, then use the "check-out" sheet on the circulation desk counter.
Using the Library Catalog
- Library catalog is on the PCs in both the libraries.
When a password screen occurs: the user = patron.
The patron password = patron.
Punch enter or click OK.
- Double click on the icon that says OPAC; .
Search by Author's Last Name or Title (use the first few letters)
or Subject (use the base word) or keywords.
When a listing occurs, then double click on the desired item and read the results.
You will be able to tell:
the location of the item by the call number
how many copies of the title are owned by the library
if the item is a book (hardback or paperback), CD, audiocassette, or videocassette.
If a copy is currently IN or OUT and if the book as a Scholastic Reading Counts, the reading leave of that book and the number of points the test is worth.